28th October 2019
Draft Minutes of the Annual General Meeting
held last week are now available in the Members Area of the website
More info HERE
TRUST OFFICE HOURS
Mon: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tue: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thu: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 2:00pm
PRIVACY NOTICE – REGISTERED WEB SITE USERS
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. What Information do we collect about you?
The personal information that we collect when you register in this manner is limited to your name, the first line of your postal address, and your email address. However, if you are an Owner Member of Elsea Park Community Trust we will already hold further information that we have obtained from other sources and which is covered under a separate Privacy Notice.
3. What about sensitive information?
3.1 This term covers such things as age, gender, racial or ethnic origin and similar delicate subjects. We don’t need it, so we don’t ask you for it.
4. Where do we obtain the information?
4.1 You provide the information via this registration process.
5. Why do we need to collect and process the information?
5.1 To ensure that access to the password protected areas of the website is controlled and that the content of those areas is available to authorised users.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6. How do we use your personal information?
6.1 We use the information you provide when you register to:
· Confirm your right to access the password protected areas of the website
· Notify you when the password is changed
· Advise you of any updates to the site or major news items
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
7. Keeping your information secure.
7.1 Your privacy is important to us and we know that the protection of your personal data is a serious matter. We will ensure that we have the necessary physical, electronic, and procedural systems in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information that we hold.
8. With whom do we share your information?
8.1 We do not share your personal information with anyone unless:
· We are requested to do so by the police or other government agency as required by law or if we feel that such disclosure may help to detect or address crime, antisocial behaviour, or protect the personal safety of an individual.
9. You have a number of rights regarding your personal information.
9.1 You can request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you at any time.
9.2 If you feel at any time that the information we hold on you is incorrect, or if it should change, we urge you to contact us at the earliest opportunity so that we can update our records thereby improving the service that we provide to you.
9.3 The “right to be forgotten”. Please let us know if you no longer require access so that we can remove you from the access list.
9.4 To be informed promptly of any serious breach of the confidentiality of your data.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US REGARDING PRIVACY ISSUES?
You can contact our Data Controller (The Community Trust Manager) with any privacy concerns you may have or to comment or complain about the procedures we use to protect your privacy by either:
· Emailing us at email@example.com
· Writing to us at Elsea Park Community Trust, 1 Sandown Drive,
Bourne, PE10 0US
· Telephoning us on 01778 423062
You also have the right to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK authority for data protection. You can contact the ICO by:
· Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Letter to ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
· Telephoning on 0303 123 1113
We would, however, really appreciate being given the chance to address any concerns you may have in the first instance
PNWR01 - 20180525