COVID-19 Emergency Relief
please click HERE
Payment Break Option
please click HERE
To pay the Yearly Payment due on
1 April 2020
by Direct Debit, please click HERE
During the COVID-19 Emergency Restrictions, all office staff are working from home
Please, whenever possible,
contact us by email using the appropriate address on our main contact page HERE
(we can only divert the phone to one location)
Mon: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tue: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wed: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thu: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Fri: 8:30am – 2:00pm
All content published on the Elsea Park Community Trust (The Trust) website is covered by this disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
By accessing this website you agree to the following:
1. The website is designed for information only. The Trust shall not be held liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information published on this website.
2. Information contained on this site is not to be used for any commercial purpose without the written permission of The Trust before any such use is made.
3. The Trust makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other site to which it may be linked.
4. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify The Trust and not to hold The Trust liable in any way for any damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profit, revenue or anticipated savings) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website or any of its contents or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the website or any such material contained herein.
5. The Trust offers no warranty, express or implied, that the contents of this site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
6. The Trust does not represent or warrant that any third party service, product, or offering referred to herein or whose website is linked hereto is recommended or endorsed by The Trust.